Friday, November 21, 2008

I miss him but it clashes with my Bro's Passing Out Parade I think, how? ): Whee he passed IPPT proud of him!
Anyway rest well k Mr Seagull? *Pats on head* I hope you're not going lab on 4th but if you're I'll help you carry sand/cement/whatever civil engineer-y stuff while watching youtube videos!
Really thankful for the social work peeps cause' they're really helpful and willing to share/teach!
Can't wait for KL, 2nd KL trip with family (My dad is super copycat can! He knows I'm going so he decided to plan one. He was saying how they'll book a better hotel and that pay for all the expenses so I lugi! HUMPH! So I'm tagging along wheee!), various camps, dance, going out with everybody else whom I haven't seen, Xmas!
I am NOT looking forward to driving lessons ): I hate driving.
Anyway I need to at least get > 1.86 ROCKS! Blah, s t u r d e e ! ! !